Product information "Little Anne QCPR"
The Little Anne manikin has been developed to provide effective adult CPR training without compromising realism or quality. Its durable and convenient design makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
- Educationally effective by offering all of the essential features necessary for learning quality adult CPR
- Realistic anatomical landmarks provide the essential features necessary to teach adult CPR techniques
- Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. An optional “clicker” feature signals the correct compression depth
- Realistic chest compression resistance allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance