The new LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator, from Stryker (USA) is characterized by maximum usability and has innovative features for effective first aid.
Description of CR2 defibrillator.
1. Semi Automatic, GR - Semi-automatic defibrillation function, with Greek vocals.
2. 360 Joules - Scaled biphasic defibrillation energy.
3. Pre-charged - Charging time 0 sec.
4. Child mode - Use in adults and children with the same electrodes.
5. Metronome and CPR coaching - Audio metronome and CARPA guidance for adults and children.
6. ClearVoice ™ - Automatic volume adjustment according to ambient noise.
7. LIFEPAK TOUGH - High resistance to dust and liquids (IP55), drop resistant.
8. Weight: 2.0 kg.
9. ERC 2020 Guidelines.
10. FDA approved.
11. 4 years battery life (reusable).
12. 4 years electrode duration - suitable for adults / children.
13. 8 years warranty.
• One (1) reusable battery (4 years duration).
• A pair of adult / child defibrillation stickers (4 years duration).
• Operation instructions.
• 8 years warranty.
No reviews at this time.