Staying ready to respond
Take charge with a complete, connected solution for AED maintenance.
Complete management system
Helps maintain and monitor entire AED inventories, regardless of brand.
Save time and effort
Greatly reduces the effort and expense of managing your AED program, while increasing your program’s readiness and effectiveness.
Main features include:
- Remote monitoring of all readiness information for Stryker AEDs
- Map view with visual readiness status to expedite maintenance checks for all Stryker AEDs
- Readiness alerts for any situation including a change in battery status
- Dashboard with the status of all sites, AEDs and CPR/AED certifications*
- Battery and electrode expiration notices
- Additional safety equipment tracking including fire extinguishers and medical kits*
*Features included with a pro license/paid subscription.
- AED program development
- Strategic AED placement support for all locations
- Ongoing medical direction and oversight
- Management of State and EMS agency AED registration
- Certified CPR/AED training
Dedicated program support
- Exclusive access to LIFELINKcentral AED program manager
- Dedicated account support representative (ASR)
- Monthly status updates via ASR-customer call
- Quarterly AED program compliance audit
- Proactive training and maintenance reminders
- Onsite AED inspection through our nationwide network of certified service engineers
- Prompt post-event supply replenishment
- AED data download and clinical event review by a medical director
- Optional onsite employee counseling