<25kg (55 lbs.) a Paediatric-Pak™ is available.
How It Works
The HeartSine samaritan PAD is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyses the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm.
- Turn on the HeartSine samaritan PAD.
- Clear, calm instructions guide the rescuer through visual and audio prompts.
- System guides user through pad application to shock delivery, if required.
In addition, a CPR tone and flashing icon coaches the rescuer in delivering chest compressions according to ERC 2010 Guidelines.
It?s lifesaving, pure and simple.
350P Key Differentiators
Below are the key differentiators for the samaritan 300P:
- Compact & Lightweight – 28-56% smaller than other AEDs on the market and weighing only 1.1kg.
- Easy to use —Audio & Visual Prompts guide the user step-by-step through the rescue process – 3 large, easy-to-see icons illuminate – “Attach pads,” “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient” to facilitate the rescue process.
- Sophisticated SCOPE Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximise effective shock delivery.
- The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56 providing the 350P with the highest level of water resistance in the industry.
- HeartSine?s practical Pad-Pak combines battery and electrodes into one cartridge – one date to monitor and only one item to replace on expiry or after use.
- 10-year warranty as standard clearly demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit.
- Drop tested in accordance with IEC 60601-1.
- Field upgradeable to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
- Automatic self-check.
- Suitable for adults and children; Paediatric-Pak available for 0-8 years of age (<25kg or 55 lbs.)
- Controls & electrodes are accessible even with your HeartSine samaritan PAD still in the case.
- Integrated metronome prompts the CPR chest compression rate.
- Events are recorded with the time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information, and CPR intervals. This information is downloadable to a PC with optional SAVER® EVO software.
- CE Marked and FDA cleared