The PACE T10 is an external, temporary one-chamber heart pacemaker for intracardial (transvenous) or myocardial temporary stimulation of the heart. It is intended for patient-related, possibly mobile use on the patient.
- Defibrillation protection
- Long battery life of over 200 hours with one battery charge
- The backup battery system also offers capacity for up to 100 hours after discharge of the main batteries and allows a relaxed replacement of batteries even during stimulation
- Precise and illuminated LCD touch screen
- Patented clamping system
The Pace T10 is the first external pacemaker on the market to offer a patented touch screen system that guarantees fast, safe and easy handling without submenu. A context-sensitive display structure that changes according to the selected mode makes handling even easier. The single-chamber model Pace T10 delivers all important pacemaker modes.
- Easy attachment of the device to the patient or to the bed using mounting adapters (holding cuffs)
- Digital precision
- Potential-free outputs
- Two-phase stimulation pulses incl. autohort neutralise electrical charges at the electrodes
- Simple locking of functions against unintentional operation
- Patented clamps with a diameter of 0,9 to 2,1 mm, protected from overturning
- Easy cleaning and disinfection, since rotary knobs have been omitted.