It PACE T20 is an external, temporary two-chamber heart pacemaker for intracardial (transvenous) or myocardial temporary stimulation of the heart. It is intended for patient-related, possibly mobile use on the patient.
- The backup battery system also offers capacity for up to 75 hours after discharge of the main batteries and allows a relaxed replacement of batteries even during stimulation
- Long battery life of up to 150 hours
- Precise and illuminated LCD touch screen
- Simple locking of functions against unintentional operation
- Automatic and manual setting of TARP, AV-Delay, PVARP and MTR
The PACE T20 is the first external pacemaker on the market to offer a patented touch screen system that guarantees fast, safe and easy handling without submenu. A context-sensitive display structure that changes according to the selected mode makes handling even easier. The two-chamber model PACE T20 delivers all important pacemaker modes.
- Easy attachment of the device to the patient or to the bed using mounting adapters (holding cuffs)
- Digital precision
- Potential-free outputs
- Two-phase stimulation pulses incl. autohort neutralise electrical charges at the electrodes
- Defibrillation protection
- Patented clamps with a diameter of 0,9 to 2,1 mm, protected from overturning
- Easy cleaning, since rotary knobs have been omitted