Xpedition powered stair chair
Integrates with your workflow
- Maintains the same folded storage footprint as Stryker’s Stair-PRO stair chair while increasing the width of the seat pan, allowing for a wider range of patients.
- Enhance visibility with an intuitive user interface, backlit indicator buttons and bright lights. Two "go" buttons and multiple speed options allow the caregiver to customize their approach.
- Strykers Xpedition and Power-PRO 2 powered ambulance cot share the same universal lithium-ion battery and battery charger.
Designed for increased safety
- Reduced patient tip back while on the stairs, in combination with Strykers patient containment system, to help improve patient psychological and physical safety.
- Allows caregivers to safely and ergonomically move patients up and down stairs, utilizing a powered track to help decrease the risk of caregiver injury and fatigue.
- Integrated head end and foot end lights allows emergency responders to easily see the environment around them and their patients.
Enhances the care experience
- Seamlessly navigate through a variety of terrains and environments on large wheels.
- Designed to help prevent damage to staircases with a flexible belt that conforms to stairs for maximum traction.
- Easily maneuver over obstacles and transition to stairs with improved track ground clearance.