Opus1 String (PL) Digital 12-Channel Electrocardiograph.
• Digital ECG technology with 24 bit resolution 16,000 samples / sec.
• Color touch screen, IPS display 1280 x 800 px with a diagonal of 10.1 inches.
• Automatic and manual ECG operation.
• Simultaneous display and printing of all 12 received leads.
• Thermal printer with 210 mm paper (roll or z / fold).
• Pacemaker detection.
• Print speeds 5, 10, 25 50, 100 mm / s
• 50/60 Hz current filters
• Muscle tremor filters 25, 35, 45 Hz
• Baseline filters 0.15 - 1.5 Hz
• Power supply: 100 -230 V 50-60 Hz.
• Rechargeable battery with autonomy of 8 hours of operation.
• Data storage memory with a capacity of 100,000 ECG files.
• SD card: SD card, for expanding the internal memory and data transfer.
• USB: Three USB hubs for data transfer and use of peripherals.
• Wifi: Wifi function, for the wireless sending of data to a central station.
• Lan: Network port (LAN) for sending data to a central station.
• HDMI Full HD: connection to a high resolution external monitor.
• Network Printers: connection to laser & Inkjet printers.
• HL7 data format, DICOM, Cloud, PDF, XML, SCP
• Device distances: 343 x 295 x 170 mm
• Device weight with battery = 3.7 kg.
• CE mark & ??ISO.
• AC power cord.
• 10-pole ECG cable.
• Adult ECG limb electrodes.
• Precardiac ECG Electrodes (Adult Suction cups).
• A 210mm x 25m (roll) printer paper.
• Operation Manual.
• 2 year warranty.
• Technical support with spare parts and service for 10 years.
Available in White or Black.
• Provides access to ECG files from any device (eg mobile, computer) and location.
• Storage of data in a secure website (cloud)
• Full integration in the Hospital Information System (HIS)
Online assistant, provides
• Diagnostics of the device.
• Configuration help.
• Software updates.
• Back up and restore factory data.
• Optimize settings and tips for using all features.
Online ordering of consumables.
• Allows you to order the necessary supplies quickly and save valuable time.
No reviews at this time.