ISOLA, is a standard (modular) system for the construction of negative pressure chambers, for the biological limitation of spaces.
ISOLA is based on the assembly of equal parts that can be joined until the desired dimensions are achieved. Allows disassembly, reassembly, expansion, remodeling and enhancement of air treatment, depending on the needs. This makes it possible to install even without special tools or specialized staff, also in rooms that are not very accessible in traditional constructions (Room in a Room).
Biological limitation is achieved by studying an optimized device consisting of:
Prefabricated electrical systems with quick socket, including electrical control panel and control via MODBUS protocol.
All functional parameters such as air flow, refresh rate, pressure and filter wear are monitored.
AIRLOCK lobby entrance.
Special output of infectious material.
Interface of equipment wall and processing unit.
Restriction structure with very small losses,
Double barrier (air inlet and outlet) with HEPA filters,
Double stage HEPA filters at the output for extra security.
High efficiency industrial type air circulator for continuous use.
• Inlet filtration efficiency: H1
• Outlet filtration efficiency: H14 + H1
• Treated air flow: 800 mc / h +/- 20
• Volume exchanges per hour: 45 +/- 20
• Contamination class according to ISO 14644: ISO
• Differential pressure-External: -20Pa +/- 20
• Checks: differential pressure, wear of filter
• Installed power: 0.6 k
• Power supply: 230V 1F 50Hz (CEE interlocked plug)
• Noise: <58 dB (A
• Certification: C
• Documentation: user, service and installation manual
- Single sheet floor covering, PVC.
-Interlock connection for 2 doors (4 lights + n.2 electric locks + n.1 control unit + wiring)
- Indoor lighting.
- Air conditioning system.
- portable sterilization system for the production of peracetic acid nebula.
- MDA 3000 air shower for staff.
- Steam sterilizer, attached to the wall of the entrance room.
ISOLA - Made in Italy. CE mark approved.
No reviews at this time.